Quality Policy Statement
“Bodycare provides proactive, pre-employment and onsite injury prevention and management services to key industry sectors across Australia and New Zealand”.
Bodycare is fully committed to ensuring that its Quality Management System is designed to meet all requirements and to be integrated into its operations. The quality management system has the following characteristics:
- Alignment and certification to ISO 9001:2015.
- An annual review of the policy, objectives and elements of the system.
- Promote understanding of clients’ needs, together with a culture of exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Monitoring our performance through metrics to continually improve our processes and services.
- The Quality Management System will be communicated to all employees and interested parties.