Since 2000 Bodycare Workplace Solutions have been the market leader in the delivery of occupational health solutions to workforces around Australia and New Zealand. We partner with companies to provide them with tailored onsite injury prevention, OHS consulting services and health assessments.
We are focused on meeting our client’s needs by embodying our core values – integrity, innovation, proactivity and communication. Our vision is to create a team who are passionate and committed to keeping employees healthy, safe and injury free in their workplace.
We are looking for a dynamic physiotherapist with proven musculoskeletal skills and an interest in injury prevention to fill an exciting upcoming onsite position in Mascot, Sydney. Due to exciting growth in our team we have multiple roles available commencing in mid September.
With Bodycare every day is different. Your role will include:
- Early Intervention Physiotherapy
- Functional Exercise Programs
- Workplace Assessments
- Education and Training
- Building lasting relationships and engaging with workplace teams
- Physiotherapy degree
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years musculoskeletal experience in an onsite or private practice setting
- Keen to drive and foster key relationships
- Positive and engaging attitude
- Demonstrate Bodycare’s Core Values
Benefits and Culture
- Dynamic and innovative organisation that is rapidly growing
- Opportunity to progress your career, and develop exceptional Occupational Physiotherapy skills
- Friendly and supportive team culture that values the contribution of each individual
- Rewarding and highly competitive remuneration