NSW Account Manager
Due to strong organic growth, we are seeking a dynamic account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the ongoing provision of services to a large number of our customers within NSW. Your primary focus will be ensuring the satisfaction of our customers, ensuring high quality service provision at onsite locations, quarterly return on investment reporting and seeking opportunities to extend our services to existing clients. You will be reporting to our Regional Account Manager – Northern Region located in our Sydney office and the National Operations Manager.
We are seeking an experienced and highly professional health professional to represent our organisation. You will spend a considerable amount of time at onsite locations meeting our customers and managing our onsite health professionals. Knowledge of occupational health and safety risk frameworks, workplace injuries and workcover programs is required. This knowledge and experience could have been gained working directly with employers, in a health services professional context or via the insurance or broking markets. You will be expected to be highly mature and capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing clients as well as a network of onsite health providers in NSW. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring quality service provision
- Managing and building relationships
- Assisting in the development and delivery of onsite programs
- Ensuring all HR requirements are being met.
- Managing a team of highly skilled health providers.
The successful candidate must be personable, confident and skilled at building lasting relationships at a senior level.
Skills and Experience
Candidates will be preferred if they can demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Professional qualifications in a healthcare related field – occupational physiotherapy qualifications are highly preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience working in a consultative sales or service environment
- Track record of managing client relationships for a previous employer
- Highest professional standards and strong prior references
- Well developed written, verbal and commercial skills
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner with high degrees of operational independence
- Previous management experience strongly preferred.
In return, Bodycare Workplace Solutions offers the right candidate the opportunity to play a major role in a fast growing and dynamic organisation, committed to adding real commercial value through proactive injury prevention strategies with major employers. A remuneration package is being offered reflecting the seniority and expectations of the role. An attractive base salary is being offered.
Applicants should submit their CV and a covering letter that addresses your suitability for the role. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion about the role and your potential suitability, please contact Nina on 0415 461 160.