Work at Bodycare – Sales Position
BodyCare Corporate Injury Management (“BodyCare”) are the largest providers of onsite physiotherapy and allied health services throughout Australia servicing over 60 companies and 120 sites internationally. Since 2000, BodyCare has specialised in the development of injury prevention and management solutions to blue collar workforces in Australia and New Zealand. BodyCare has over 70 employees and an international network of 65 subcontracted clinics.
BodyCare’s service aims to bridge the gap between employees and employers by promoting injury prevention through interactive education, treatment and communication with both employees and the occupational health and safety team members.
Specialising in occupational onsite physiotherapy and being recognised nationally by Work Safe and the ACC, our physiotherapists are experts in the prevention and management of workplace musculoskeletal injuries resulting in a large reduction of workers compensation claims and insurance premiums. Using our wealth of experience, BodyCare empowers management and employees with an understanding of how best to manage and prevent workplace injuries.
Bodycare are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Victorian Corporate Sales Executive. Their role is to grow Bodycare Corporate Injury Management’s footprint in Victoria. More specifically this would involve finding new clients for Bodycare to provide our onsite physiotherapy and pre employment services to.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have great communication skills, possess knowledge of how to submit tenders and be comfortable pitching to managers across various industries including (but not limited to) manufacturing, logistics, mining and construction.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be based in Melbourne working out of BodyCare’s Port Melbourne office and will report directly to the National Business Development Manager who are based at head office in Melbourne.
The Executive is required to have a minimum of 4 years experience in sales and business development.
A background in any one of the following fields is mandatory:
- Health care service provision (Physio/Chiro/Osteo/Nursing/OT/Podiatry/Exercise Sport Science)
- Workers Compensation
- Insurance Account Management
- Return to Work/Injury Management
- Rehabilitation Provision
Desired Skills & Experience
The role will draw on the Executive’s professional competence in the key areas of verbal communication, assimilation and presentation of information, personal impact, resilience and responsiveness. In addition, the Executive’s business acumen will be critical for successful interaction with commercial decision-makers.
As a Sales Executive working for Bodycare Corporate Injury Management, it is essential that you possess:
- Commercial sales experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A proactive, solution-orientated approach
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An expert knowledge of sales cycles
- Knowledge of the CRM “Salesforce”
- A proven track record of prospecting and closing new business
The Sales Executive’s main objectives are:
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, national growth and market penetration by effectively selling Bodycare’s key services (i.e. Onsite Physiotherapy and Pre Employment Assessments).
- To develop and improve the current services being offered by Bodycare.
- Promote, sell and secure contracts from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
- Demonstrate the value of Bodycare’s services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Work to achieve set sales targets
- Work with National Business Development Manager to a set sales strategy
- Manage all tender proposals and maintain the time-lines for these proposals
- Develop proposals relating to the products and services provided by the Bodycare
- Develop and manage the development of new ideas and concepts which enhance the current core services of Bodycare
- Give presentations at conferences, expos and conventions to promote Bodycare’s brand and related services
The Sales Executive needs to be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary sales skills, experience and competence to immediately add value to Bodycare’s profits, its team members and its customers. The successful candidate will:
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Be results oriented and client focused.
- Be able to provide examples of having worked on their own initiative and in teams in the past.
- Be capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility.
- Possess good organizational skills relevant to the sales role and the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Have a professional manner and presentation
- Possess ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Be efficient and organised
- Have an ability to successfully work autonomously
Annual Remuneration Package
- Base Salary: $75,000 (+ superannuation and WC)
- Commission structure for all new sales
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Generous bonus if all targets are met