Bodycare Public Course – Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to services provided by Bodycare Injury Management Pty Ltd (ACN 120 104 985) TAS Bodycare Workplace Solutions (“Bodycare”) to its clients (“Client”).
By purchasing a ticket to Bodycare’s public course, you acknowledge that:
- You (and the people listed in this form) may receive future communication from Bodycare. You will be able to unsubscribe from the list at any time. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with any unauthorised partners.
- If you’re unable to attend the course, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, the following conditions apply:
- For cancellations requested 4 weeks or more before the event date, a full refund will be issued
- For cancellations requested between 4 weeks and 1 week before the event date, a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be issued
- For cancellations requested within the 7 days leading up to the event date, no refund will be issued
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning/afternoon tea and lunch will be provided, when specified.
- The course facilitators are subject to change.
- Attendees may be photographed or filmed while attending this event. Bodycare may use these photographs or footage in our marketing materials, or on our websites and social media platforms. We are mindful of being sensitive and non-intrusive with photography and videography.
- Audio and video recorders are not permitted. Bodycare reserves all multimedia rights.
For a complete set of Bodycare Workplace Solutions’ Terms & Conditions, please see visit: https://www.bodycare.com.au/terms-conditions/