Bodycare Public Course – Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to services provided by Bodycare Injury Management Pty Ltd (ACN 120 104 985) TAS Bodycare Workplace Solutions (“Bodycare”) to its clients (“Client”).
By purchasing a ticket to Bodycare’s public course, you acknowledge that:
- You (and the people listed in this form) may receive future communication from Bodycare. You will be able to unsubscribe from the list at any time. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with any unauthorised partners.
- If you’re unable to attend the course, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, the following conditions apply:
- For cancellations requested 4 weeks or more before the event date, a full refund will be issued
- For cancellations requested between 4 weeks and 1 week before the event date, a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be issued
- For cancellations requested within the 7 days leading up to the event date, no refund will be issued
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning/afternoon tea and lunch will be provided, when specified.
- The course facilitators are subject to change.
- Attendees may be photographed or filmed while attending this event. Bodycare may use these photographs or footage in our marketing materials, or on our websites and social media platforms. We are mindful of being sensitive and non-intrusive with photography and videography.
- Audio and video recorders are not permitted. Bodycare reserves all multimedia rights.
- Participants in online courses (MHFA online / blended courses) must complete the required pre-learning prior to the first instructor led session. Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the instructor led sessions and participants will not be eligible for accreditation.
- Participants in online courses are required to have their cameras on and be present for the entire duration of the course. Participants who are not present for the entire duration of the course will not be eligible for accreditation.
- Bodycare reserves the right to postpone public training courses should the minimum participant numbers not be met. In the event of postponement, participants can elect to attend another course or receive a refund.
- Full payment of the course fee is required before the course commences
For a complete set of Bodycare Workplace Solutions’ Terms & Conditions, please see visit: https://www.bodycare.com.au/terms-conditions/