Poor ergonomic practices or workstations can play a significant role in the development of many preventable musculoskeletal disorders including neck and back pain, shoulder and arm pain, headaches, repetitive strain injury or occupational overuse syndrome.
The good news however is that most of these injuries are avoidable by implementing the correct ergonomics within the workplace.
At BodyCare, our Ergonomic Consultants can assist your organisation with ergonomic programs and initiatives within your workplace. These can be tailored to your individual needs but can include:
- Individual workstation assessments
- Multiple workstation assessments
- Home office ergonomic assessments
- Vehicle Seating Assessments
- Ergonomic education and training
BodyCare ergonomic assessments and programs can deliver far reaching benefits to your organisation including:
- Improving and promoting the health and wellbeing of your employees
- Improving productivity and morale
- Reducing lost time injury
- Minimising injury risk and hence reducing the incidence of workplace injuries and workers compensation claims
- Encouraging employee retention and reduced absenteeism
At BodyCare we offer a full onsite ergonomic service and can provide specialist advice and recommendations regarding:
- Correct workstation set-up with on-the-spot modifications
- Optimal working postures
- Equipment needs and sourcing of equipment where appropriate
- Ergonomic work practices
- Injury management advice and Ergonomic stretching program
Ergonomic assessments can help your organisation move toward a proactive approach to occupational health rather than a reactive approach.
Contact Us today to arrange an ergonomic assessment at your workplace.